Sunday, June 2, 2013

Contact Form

Feather Quill, by Neil Conway, on Flickr
Photo credit: Feather Quill, by Neil Conway
Some rights reserved
CONTACT ME

Need to get in touch with me?

If you have a question, comment, or want more information, please contact me.

I want to hear from you!

Here's how to reach me:

1. Head over to my Facebook page

2. Type your question on the Wall and I will get back to you quickly. I check my Facebook page several times throughout the day.

3. If it's something you would prefer to keep private, or you never use Facebook, send me an message using the Contact Form below. I check my emails once a day.

Simply complete and submit the secure Contact Form below, and I will respond to you in a timely manner.

foxyform



Catherine McDiarmid-Watt, author of OshawaJournal.com~*~ by Catherine McDiarmid-Watt, author of OshawaJournal.com, researching her 1850's house, the history of old homes, the genealogy of the founding families in Oshawa - as well as citylife and farm life in the 1800's, with old news clippings, well-researched articles, and "then and now" photos with the help of her "history dogs", Denny and Dexter.

Follow me on Twitter, join the conversation on Facebook, circle me on Google+, follow my pins on Pinterest.



Related Article:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see the old pictures and learn the history. I was born in Oshawa and lived there for a short time as an adult but I never really knew anything about the history! Thanks so much for sharing

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS!
Don't just sit there, reading this article - say something! Do you have a question? Do you wish you knew where to start? Do you have a story or memory to share?


 

Affiliate Disclosure

Catherine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees.
NOTE: All logos, company names, brands, images, trademarks and other intellectual property are the property of their respective owners.

Creative Commons

Google+ Profile: +Catherine McDiarmid-Watt

Copyright 2013 Oshawa Journal. All rights reserved.
Themes by Bonard Alfin